We got requests to prepare additional stickers for several sets, but we also got information that sometimes there are small mistakes. Therefore, we have prepared a total of 8 free fixes and additions.
In 1822 and 1882, the track numbers in the last edition are different than in the earlier versions of the game:
- 1822: brown tile no. 145 should have number 768, brown tile no. 146 should have number 767 and brown tile no. 147 should have number 769;
- 1882: green R861 should be R1 and brown R862 should be R2.
For three titles, we have prepared additional stickers that will help you sort the elements in our trays a little better, they are:
- 1817: there will be a new sticker for NY tiles (to put all NY tiles into one trays compartment);
- 1824: there will be 3 new stickers, a little bigger Bu and W tiles stickers with corrected colors, and one Bu/W sticker for a request.
- 18CZ: there are 8 stickers to our new trays set;
There were mistakes in three titles:
- 1849: the tile no. 669 is wrong (easy to recognize it because one of the legs is too far to the north);
- Gray 124 tile – the image on the track sticker should have 4 exits only;
- Gray 640 tile – missing tile number;
- Gray 642 tile – missing tile number;
- Gray X8 tile – missing tile number;
- 18DO: the brown 70 tile was missing;
All upgrades/errata are free and you will find them under given titles in our shop Cube4me.com. Do not forget that with the HELLOTRAYS code you will get a 10% discount on all trays (the promotion lasts until October 17th).
See also the full list of all our new products: https://cube4me.com/the-full-list-of-new-products/